There is no particular season for a diehard Cricket fan in India when it comes to playing Offline Free android Cricket games. But when it comes to playing Cricket online, many of us can’t afford the internet or Wi-Fi Connection right? So what can be done? Do we drop playing the game? or shall we compromise of playing other games (which is virtually impossible)?
I have recently faced these questions and problems myself when I have to leave my broadband connection house to hometown. I found few offline Cricket games in which most of them impressed me and looks good for time pass or kill boredom.
Most of the Cricket Android games can be played offline which is one of the best options we can get. These offline android games make sure you can play the game even in your journey time to hometown or non-internet locations. All these Cricket games are free to download and install from Play store and with decent basic features.
List of Top Android Cricket Games:
This Cricket game app is developed by Moonfrog Sports. I am playing this game since a week or so and I bet you, you get addicted for sure. The game has the unique feature of offering cards in the name of players and you have to build your strong Players/cards.
Features of the game:
- Super 3D Graphics
- Offline Mode with limited game modes.
- Train and level up players even in Offline play modes.
- 6 types of game modes: Friendly, Chase down, Limited Overs, Challenge, World Cup and Online mode.
- Level Up: Smash the score with Sixes and fours to unlock new players and level them up.
- HD Sound: The sound effects make feel as if you are playing in a real world.
- Online Mode allows you to clash with your Facebook Friends in a LIVE match where you can see the scoring of your friend simultaneously.
Here are the game requirements and other details:
- Game Size: 20 MB
- Requirements: Android 2.3.3 and above
- Current Version: 1.0.20
- Last Updated: 20-07-2015
- Rating: 4.3
Here is the link you can use to download Smash Cricket directly from Play Store. Smash Cricket Download
Stick Cricket Premier League:
This is another fantastic, Simple and elegant Android Cricket game developed by Stick Sports Ltd., where you have to select players of your choice from an auction.The amount given to you in the game is very less and if you need good players you have to win few matches. You can have your own captain name and build your dream team from the auction.
You can also purchase strong players through cash but it is not so recommended if you play for timepass or hobby. The game allows you to choose and build your squad from 50-star players.
- Game Size: 50 MB
- Requirements: Android 4.3 and above
- Current Version: 1.2.2
- Last Updated: 17-12-2015
- Rating: 4.5
- Download Link: Stick Cricket Premier League
World Cricket Championship 2:
This game has been developed by Nextwave Multimedia Inc. The game is the latest upgrade of their previous WCC lite version. This is one of the most downloaded Android Cricket games with over 200k. This game the winner of “Game of the year 2015, People’s Choice, Nasscom Gaming Forum Awards 2015”.
This 3D game has some awesome graphics and Camera angles that make you an immediate diehard fan and addict.
Features in brief:
- Batting shots over 45 modes which include Helicopter Shot, Dilscoop Shot, UpperCut etc.,
- The Blitz Tournament (FREE)
- Auto Play option/mode for both Batting and Bowling
- Manual field Settings
- Challenge AI Opponent
- Three types of Grounds (Dead, Green, Dusty). Ball realistically responds to the type of pitch selected
- Ultra Slow Motion replays
- Batsmen getting injured if played poor/wrong shot
- Emotions and Expression change of players
- 18 International teams, 10 domestic teams, Test, ODI, T20 and much more
Requirements for the game
- Game Size: 54 MB
- Requirements: Android 4.0 and above, 1GB RAM | Device powered by an ARMv7 (Cortex family) CPU | GPU support for OpenGLES 2.0 is recommended
- Current Version: 2.0.3
- Last Updated: 15-04-2016
- Rating: 4.3
- Download Link: World Cricket Championship 2
Nextwave Multimedia Wave Inc developed this Beach Cricket game for Android in the view of playing the game in any surrounding. The game contains 11 players where you can choose who can bowl but the batsmen are selected by default. You can have the options to play a 5 or 10 over the match.
- Game Size: 34 MB
- Requirements: Android 2.3 and above, Device powered by an ARMv7 (Cortex family) CPU, GPU support for OpenGLES 2.0 is recommended
- Current Version: 2.5.4
- Last Updated: 19-12-2015
- Rating: 4.2
- Download Link:Beach Cricket
Real Cricket ™ 16:
The game is developed by Nautilus Sports to bring in the real intensity for the Android Cricket games needed.Choose your team from 16 different nations and 8 Master teams which contain Legends of Limited Over Cricket.
Features in Brief :
- Numerous Game Modes: Exhibition, T20 World Cup, Masters Cup, Knock Out Cup and Exciting Super Over.
- Ultra Fluid Animations
- Authentic Cricket Equipment
- Full Control on Player Selection, Name Edits, Batting and Bowling order changes plus Manual Field Settings.
Game requirements and other details:
- Game Size: 77 MB
- Requirements: Android 2.3 and above, 1GB RAM, > 1GHz Processor
- Current Version: 2.4.2
- Last Updated: 16-06-2016
- Rating: 4.1
- Download Link: Real Cricket ™ 16
ICC Pro Cricket 2015:
This Android Mobile Cricket game has been developed by Indiagames Ltd. The developer says that it is the Official Game of ICC World Cup 2015. This 3D simulation game is developed with inspiration from ICC Champions Trophy 2016 and has got stunning graphics.
This is the first of its kind Cricket games that have real simulation and card management.
Few Features of the game:
- Game Modes: ICC Cricket Word Cup Tournament, World tour Mode, World Domination Series, and Quick Play Mode.
- 2 Gameplay cameras & Over 25 in-game Camera angles
- Motion Captured animations for realistic experience
- Innovative Batting & Bowling & Fielding Controls
- Collect, Earn and Trade players in order to build your own fantasy team.
- World Leaderboard for Online play
- Daily collectables will enhance your player skills and strengthen your team
Requirements to play the game:
- Game Size: 78 MB
- Requirements: Android 2.3 and above, Quad-core ARM 7 Devices with 2GB of RAM
- Current Version: 1.0.44
- Last Updated: 06-07-2016
- Rating: 4.1
- Download Link: ICC Pro Cricket 2015
Over to you:
Hope that you will love this list of Android Cricket Games and if you have any better games, please don’t hesitate to comment below. We will be happy to see which Android Cricket game you love the most and reasons in details.